Meet Our Team
Merlyn M. Banks; Principal Broker® REALTOR®; Licensed in Virginia; Real Estate Instructor, CPM, GRI, RMP.
We are also an Accredited Proprietary Real Estate School with the Department of Professional & Occupational Regulations “DPOR’ & Approved by Moseley School of Real Estate to teach Virginia Pre-licensing, Salesperson courses & Virginia Broker licensing courses.
I have earned some of the distinguish designations recognized by the National Association of Realtors; just to name a few : Certified Property Manager® (CPM®), Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI®); & the Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR) designation®. I have also earned the Residential Management Professional (RMP ®) from the National Association of Residential Property Management (NARPM ®) which I am also a member. Having been in Real Estate/Property Management industry since 1989; & managed all facets of properties both residential and commercial management, I have made residential my area of specialty. My passion for the real estate industry is through education the Ethical Way, As a graduate of VAR Leadership Academy; I am extremely passionate about giving back to the community, through numerous civic & community involvements, volunteering, mentoring & leadership services, & serve on various committees in the real estate profession.
Just some of My Credentials/Recognitions®:
- Graduate Certified Property Manager® (CPM®) Institute of Real Estate Management®
- Graduate Realtors Institute- GRI® with the Virginia Association of Realtors®
- Graduated Leadership Academy, Alumni®-Virginia Association of Realtors®
- Residential Management Professional (RMP®) - National Association of Residential Property Managers®
- President Award of Excellence -®- Prince William Association of Realtors-PWAR®
- Code of Ethics Award®- Prince William Association of Realtors-PWAR®
- Volunteer of Year Award- Prince William Association of Realtors-PWAR®
- Professional Honor Role-Fredericksburg Association of Realtors-FAAR®
- Property Managers Honor Society- Fredericksburg Area Association Realtors-FAAR
- Chair-Property Managers Workgroup-Prince William Association of Realtors®
- President Elect- Prince William Association of Realtors-PWAR®
- Past Vice President - Prince William Association of Realtors-PWAR®
- Past Vice President-VA Chapter National Association of Residential Property Managers®
- Past member- Property Managers Council ®- Virginia Association of Realtors-VAR®
- Past Vice Present Public Relations-Institute of Real Estate Management® (IREM)
I make myself personally available for our clients. For our new property owners, I offer a free consultation for Professional Property Management & Leasing Services. Upon our consultation Property Owners will get a realistic understanding of their duties as a Landlord with candid objectives of their obligations to Property Management & Leasing, this will determine if your property is ready for Professional Property Management Services. My objective is to collaborate with you to create a team effort & to align a service plan with reasonable fees that best suits your property & financial needs. We offer a variety of services from full service property management, to Leasing only, depending on what you need.
I Facilitate the following Services:
- Business Acquisitions/Developments
- Lease Administration
- Accounting/Prepare EOY 1099’s
- Maintenance Concerns 24/7 Emergency Calls
- Rental applications Process/In person New Tenants orientation
- Annual Lease Renewals /Tenant Retention
- Facilitate Eviction proceedings with Attorney
- Coordinate tenants move outs/Move Ins
- Coordinate property Annual Inspections.
- Liaison between tenants & Landlord for positive results & long lasting relationships.
Feel free to reach out to me anytime, office 540-372-7272, Cell/Text: 571-436-0445 or send me an email:
Nguyen Banks, Associate Broker; REALTOR® ABR, SFR, CDPE;
At the heart of our firm, I am always available to discuss all your Real Estate; Leasing & Sales ; With a passion in residential Sales, I provide our clients, with exceptional service when it comes to Leasing & facilitating the Sales Process, both for Buyers & Sellers. Having been in residential management and managed all types of properties, since 1994, Residential Sales and Leasing is my area of specialty. I am proud to earn through the National Association of Realtors, Distinguish Designations, just to name a few, I have earned the Accredited Buyer Representation (ABR); Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR) designation; The Certified Distress Property Expert (CDPE) certification.
Just some of My Credentials/Recognitions:
- The Accredited Buyer Representation® (ABR) designation
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource® (SFR) designation
- The Certified Distress Property ®Expert (CDPE) certification
- Million Dollar Producer-Prince William Association of Realtors®
- Professional Honor Role®- Fredericksburg Association of Realtors®
- Recipient of the “Ladder of Success” ® Award
- Recipient of the “Manager of The Year®” Award
- Recipient of the “Ruby” Award Sales® Recognition
I understand the level of anxiety Renters, Buyers and Sellers experience when dealing with the purchase, leasing and or sale of their home and have a strong network of resources in the industry such as: Loan Officers, Home Inspectors, Appraisals, Settlement Attorneys, Etc. who specializes in working with homeowners, Investors, First Time Home Buyers and Sellers of Real Estate. I negotiate the sales contract and ensure my clients best interest at heart. The volume of our business derives from our network of strong referrals, business affiliates and "word of mouth".
I Facilitate The Following:
- Property Acquisition Rent & Sales market Analysis, CMA’S
- Provide annual Sales CMA’S upon Lease Renewals
- Strategic marketing of properties, on various websites, & maintain marketing campaign
- Update owners /Sellers on marketing progress
- Coordinate appointments for showing properties that are occupied by owners & tenants
- Provide property owners and buyers with sales market analysis on homes sold, rental activities, current market trends, to determine the potential return on your investment
- Work with buyers/sellers/investors through the home buying and selling process,
- Work with prospective tenants on leasing,
- Coordinate tenants move in & out inspections/Reports
- Prescreen prospective tenants, & schedule showing of properties,
- Compilation of tenant’s application,
- Facilitate Annual Inspections
Feel free to Cell/text: 571-436-0448 or email:
Tina Johnson; Office Manager
Spearhead the office operations and facilitate the maintenance repairs, of our portfolio. I have been in the industry since 1995, working with Builders and land Developers in Stafford County, and made property management my field of specialty. I enjoyed working with HOA’s and Condo management as I handled the Architectural Reviews and Resolutions with Developers and Contractors and for a Portfolio’s of over 500+ homes. As a homeowner myself, I understand the repairs needed and how to streamline its priority for emergency’s and preventive maintenance:
I personally handle the following Services for our clients:
- Set Up new acquisitions, owners, and tenants
- Address tenants/owners property concerns
- Maintain all properties service contracts, HVAC, Termite, & home warranties
- Facilitate HOA violations with owners, HOA/Condo management
- Recruit licensed vendors, negotiate lowest estimates for repairs and improvements,
- Maintain effective communication system between owners, vendors & tenants
- Assist with conflict resolution on rescheduling repairs & ensure completion.
- Ensure invoices are received for monthly property close out.
- Audit properties files for owners, tenants & vendors for file compliance,
- Maintain key control,
- Assist with scheduling move-in, move out,& annual inspections turnovers
- Follow up on late rent payments, and delinquencies.
Feel free to email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 540-372-7272.