Meet Our Team
Merlyn M. Banks – Principal Broker® Licensed REALTOR® in the Commonwealth of Virginia, Real Estate Instructor, CPM, GRI RMP.
We are also an Accredited Proprietary Real Estate School with the Department of Professional & Occupational Regulations “DPOR’ & Approved by Moseley School of Real Estate to teach Virginia Pre-licensing, Salesperson courses & Virginia Broker licensing courses.
I have earned some of the distinguish designations recognized by the National Association of Realtors; just to name a few : Certified Property Manager® (CPM®), Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI®); & the Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR) designation®. I have also earned the Residential Management Professional (RMP ®) from the National Association of Residential Property Management (NARPM ®) which I am also a member. Having been in Real Estate/Property Management industry since 1989; & managed all facets of properties both residential and commercial management, I have made residential my area of specialty. My passion for the real estate industry is through education the Ethical Way, As a graduate of VAR Leadership Academy; I am extremely passionate about giving back to the community, through numerous civic & community involvements, volunteering, mentoring & leadership services, & serve on various committees in the real estate profession.
Just some of My Credentials/Recognitions®:
- Graduate Certified Property Manager® (CPM®) Institute of Real Estate Management®
- Graduate Realtors Institute- GRI® with the Virginia Association of Realtors®
- Graduated Leadership Academy, Alumni®-Virginia Association of Realtors®
- Residential Management Professional (RMP®) - National Association of Residential Property Managers®
- President Award of Excellence -®- Prince William Association of Realtors-PWAR®
- Code of Ethics Award®- Prince William Association of Realtors-PWAR®
- Volunteer of Year Award- Prince William Association of Realtors-PWAR®
- Professional Honor Role-Fredericksburg Association of Realtors-FAAR®
- Property Managers Honor Society- Fredericksburg Area Association Realtors-FAAR
- Chair-Property Managers Workgroup-Prince William Association of Realtors®
- President Elect- Prince William Association of Realtors-PWAR®
- Past Vice President - Prince William Association of Realtors-PWAR®
- Past Vice President-VA Chapter National Association of Residential Property Managers®
- Past member- Property Managers Council ®- Virginia Association of Realtors-VAR®
- Past Vice Present Public Relations-Institute of Real Estate Management® (IREM)
I make myself personally available for our clients. For our new property owners, I offer a free consultation for Professional Property Management & Leasing Services. Upon our consultation Property Owners will get a realistic understanding of their duties as a Landlord with candid objectives of their obligations to Property Management & Leasing, this will determine if your property is ready for Professional Property Management Services. My objective is to collaborate with you to create a team effort & to align a service plan with reasonable fees that best suits your property & financial needs. We offer a variety of services from full service property management, to Leasing only, depending on what you need.
I Facilitate the following Services:
- Business Acquisitions/Developments
- Lease Administration
- Accounting/Prepare EOY 1099’s
- Maintenance Concerns 24/7 Emergency Calls
- Rental applications Process/In person New Tenants orientation
- Annual Lease Renewals /Tenant Retention
- Facilitate Eviction proceedings with Attorney
- Coordinate tenants move outs/Move Ins
- Coordinate property Annual Inspections.
- Liaison between tenants & Landlord for positive results & long lasting relationships.
Feel free to reach out to me anytime, office 540-372-7272, Cell/Text: 571-436-0445 or send me an email:
Nguyen R. Banks, Sr. – Associate Broker® Licensed REALTOR® in the Commonwealth of Virginia, ABR, SFR, CDPE;
At the heart of our firm, I am always available to discuss all your Real Estate; Leasing & Sales ; With a passion in residential Sales, I provide our clients, with exceptional service when it comes to Leasing & facilitating the Sales Process, both for Buyers & Sellers. Having been in residential management and managed all types of properties, since 1994, Residential Sales and Leasing is my area of specialty. I am proud to earn through the National Association of Realtors, Distinguish Designations, just to name a few, I have earned the Accredited Buyer Representation (ABR); Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR) designation; The Certified Distress Property Expert (CDPE) certification.
Just some of My Credentials/Recognitions:
- The Accredited Buyer Representation® (ABR) designation
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource® (SFR) designation
- The Certified Distress Property ®Expert (CDPE) certification
- Million Dollar Producer-Prince William Association of Realtors®
- Professional Honor Role®- Fredericksburg Association of Realtors®
- Recipient of the “Ladder of Success” ® Award
- Recipient of the “Manager of The Year®” Award
- Recipient of the “Ruby” Award Sales® Recognition
I understand the level of anxiety Renters, Buyers and Sellers experience when dealing with the purchase, leasing and or sale of their home and have a strong network of resources in the industry such as: Loan Officers, Home Inspectors, Appraisals, Settlement Attorneys, Etc. who specializes in working with homeowners, Investors, First Time Home Buyers and Sellers of Real Estate. I negotiate the sales contract and ensure my clients best interest at heart. The volume of our business derives from our network of strong referrals, business affiliates and "word of mouth".
I Facilitate The Following:
- Property Acquisition Rent & Sales market Analysis, CMA’S
- Provide annual Sales CMA’S upon Lease Renewals
- Strategic marketing of properties, on various websites, & maintain marketing campaign
- Update owners /Sellers on marketing progress
- Coordinate appointments for showing properties that are occupied by owners & tenants
- Provide property owners and buyers with sales market analysis on homes sold, rental activities, current market trends, to determine the potential return on your investment
- Work with buyers/sellers/investors through the home buying and selling process,
- Work with prospective tenants on leasing,
- Coordinate tenants move in & out inspections/Reports
- Prescreen prospective tenants, & schedule showing of properties,
- Compilation of tenant’s application,
- Facilitate Annual Inspections
Feel free to Cell/text: 571-436-0448 or email:
Khadija A. Collins – Licensed REALTOR® in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Khadija a native born from Alexandria, Virginia, but has planted roots in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Khadija obtained an Associates of Science degree in Business Administration from Germanna Community College and are currently pursuing a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a focus in International Business at the University of Mary Washington, while earning a Real Estate license and practicing as a Realtor in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Khadija has volunteered her services to the Future Business Leaders of America where she has helped with Fundraising events and Community Walks. In addition to her Educational Studies, Community Involvement, Consulting Clients in the Real Estate industry as a Licensed Realtor®, Khadija actively enjoys photography and sports as several of her hobbies and interest.
I am prepared to Facilitate the Following:
- Address properties concerns with effective communications to Landlord and Tenants
- Facilitate Maintenance Concerns; obtain estimates & ensure work is completed
- Prescreen prospective renters /Buyers/Property Owners
- Schedule/Show rental properties & consult Buyers & Sellers through the real estate process.
Feel free send an email to email@example.com or phone 540-372-7272.
Wendy Kelly - Licensed REALTOR® in the Commonwealth of Virginia
Wendy has joined the BANKS Property Management & Sales Team offering an array of skills and services. Prior to obtaining her Real Estate Professional, Wendy enlisted in the United States Marine Corps and served as a Human Resource Management Analyst and retired after 22 years of faithful service. While in the Marine Corps, she achieved an extensive knowledge, leadership experience and understanding of Administrative management concepts, principles, policies, procedures and practices pertaining to a variety of administrative functions and programs such as Correspondence Management, Files Management, Human Resources Management and Financial Management.
After transitioning from the Marine Corps, Wendy served as an Instructional System Designer for Professional Solution, where she assisted in developing a practical and executable cultural training and education program for the Marine Corps’ Operating Forces, for the Center for Advanced Operational Culture Learning (CAOCL). She then transitioned and served as a Crisis Response Program Manager for Marines assigned to the Pentagon and the surrounding areas. Wendy Graduated from Averett University in 2013 with a Master’s in Business Administration and a Bachelor of Science in Management from Park University in 2007.
I am prepared to Facilitate the Following:
- Work with Buyers and Sellers through the home buying and selling process, & ensuring clients thoroughly understand the process.
- Provide current Market Analysis and Trends in desired location.
- Assist with Military & Civilian Relocation.
- Assist with enrollment in Home Buying Seminars, weather a First-Time Buyer or a previous Home Owner who needs refresher training.
- Assist Renters in finding a suitable home.
As a Real Estate Professional, weather you are buying, selling, or relocating, my goal is to provide you with exceptional professional service, and ensuring the process goes as smoothly as possible, so you can relax and enjoy the moment. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cell/Text 760-468-6870 today and let me take the stress out of your next move.
Cedric Norwood - Licensed REALTOR® in the Commonwealth of Virginia
Cedric, has joined the BANKS Property Management & Sales, bringing extensive skills to assist Buyers, Sellers, Tenants, with their real estate needs. Prior to obtaining his real estate license, Cedric, works as a Program Manager for the VA’s Acquisition Human Capital Management Service (AHCMS). He is responsible for a broad array of projects to include the Federal Acquisition Institute Training Application System (FAITAS) program, the AHCMS website, and the 1102 Human Capital Working Group.
Before joining AHCMS, Cedric worked as a Program Manager for the Concur Government Edition (CGE) Travel System, Transit Benefits Program, Talent Management System (TMS), and Micro-Purchase Card Program for the Office of Operational Support Services. As a Program Manager and Project Manager, he has led and managed technically and culturally diverse teams in a fast-paced environment. Also he served in the U.S. Army as a Team Leader, performing transportation-related duties and later, telecommunications duties specific to the IT field.
As a scholar and a professional, his priorities have centered around education and community service: preparing taxes for the low income, teaching financial literacy, and assisting with mathematics. He graduated with honors from Governors State University with a B.A. in Business and Applied Science in 2005. In 2006, he earned a Masters’ degree in Marketing Research from Southern Illinois University - Edwardsville (SIUE). He currently calls Stafford, his home and enjoys spending time with his wife and four daughters. Having lived in 10 states and 2 countries, Cedric worked as a Leasing Agent has become very familiar with Military and Civilian relocation.
I am prepared to Facilitate the Following:
- Provide buyers with sales market analysis on homes sold, & current market trends
- Work with buyers and sellers through the home buying and selling process, to ensure my clients best interest at heart.
- Prescreen prospects & show Rental Properties
- Renters, Buyers and Sellers
- Military & Civilian Relocation
Feel free to email me at: email@example.com or call Cell /text 952-261-3991.